There are two types of maintenance requests, non-emergency and emergency. It’s important to understand what qualifies as an emergency. Below you’ll find a list of some things that qualify as an emergency.
If you are experiencing any of the maintenance emergencies listed below or notice anything that may cause harm or injury to a person or damage to the building, please call us immediately at 608-227-2550.
- Refrigerator / Freezer not cooling
- Only toilet not flushing / clogged
- Water leaks or floods
- No hot water
- No heat from October – April
- No air conditioning (June – August when outside temperature is over 85)
- Door won’t lock / unlock
- Anything that may cause harm or injury to a resident or building
- Fire or smoke
- Natural gas smell
- No Electricity even after breakers and GFCIs have been checked by tenant